RSS

continuing education
salon make over
Welcome to the beehive!
powered by

My Blog

continuing education

I would like to tell you all that I will be continuing my education this fall by taking a class to get my license to teach Cosmetology. This will certify me to teach at a beauty school, I would like to express that I will not be leaving The Beehive until finding a Job!

7 Comments to continuing education:

Comments RSS
sharkeysupport on Thursday, March 09, 2017 1:46 AM
In our Blog section there is now a New Category called Trainings & Education under this section you will find any power point presentations from past conferences that I have recieved to date and any News or important educational information I have received to date.
Reply to comment

http://www.nana-colt.com/ on Thursday, March 09, 2017 1:50 AM
Becky, this is really a great decision! I appreciate you man and you know you have chosen Cosmetology, which is really amazing. I hope you will success in the near future. Thank you so much and keep struggling for better result.
Reply to comment

rwer on Saturday, April 29, 2017 2:04 AM
rwer
Reply to comment

best custom papers on Saturday, May 06, 2017 12:12 PM
A continuing education be happy and be inspired and be intellectual really impressive beauty school with this b-hivesalon blog. Every student can get better certify finding a job,make up and beehive.
Reply to comment

How to find the right Career Coach? on Saturday, May 19, 2018 3:55 PM
In life and at work, we are in a continuous loop of self-betterment. We tend to learn better and learn more from our mentors – folks who have “been there, done that”. Conversely, if we choose to learn by way of trial and error, we will certainly learn a thing or two, but those mistakes can prove dire and costly.
Reply to comment

Shelly on Thursday, May 31, 2018 11:41 PM
Nice blog.
Reply to comment

buy a custom research paper on Friday, June 01, 2018 3:42 AM
Education is important to a person's life. It is the learning of many different branches of knowledge. Education is helpful in learning because it widens your point of view and it enhances your mental processes. Education makes us curious about everything that is fact or theoretical. People will succeed if they aim to learn and experience more. Education is one the most important things that our parents have given us and this is one of the greatest treasures you will ever have.
Reply to comment